Information ex art. 13 of the Privacy Code drawn up in accordance with the Provision of the Guarantor 08.05.2014
The cookies we use:
|CF Session cookies (CFID e CFTOKEN).||It is a session cookie with the function of maintaining the products added to the cart and the personal data entered during checkout.|
Treated as technical cookies – provision of the Guarantor of 08.05.2014.
|These cookies are used by Gino Frutta & Bistrot to improve advertising, for marketing purposes, and send you messages in line with your interests. For more information and to know how you can disable these cookies, please visit the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ To select/clear the cookie, visit the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte|
|Adwords||These cookies are used by Gino Frutta & Bistrot to improve advertising, for marketing purposes, and send you messages in line with your interests. For more information and to know how you can disable these cookies, please visit the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=itTo select/clear the cookie, visit the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads|
How to manage and turn cookies on or off on your PC
Our website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, in the manner described below, but it is warned that in case of deactivation the complete usability of the site may not be guaranteed.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard;
- On the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then select “Options”;
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History Settings” and then to “Use Custom Settings”;
- Clear “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” button and then click “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and slide the command on the desired level of privacy (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all);
- Click on “Ok”.
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then select “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab you can clear cookies and save preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Select “Preferences” on the toolbar, and then select the “Security” panel in the following dialog box;
- In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify whether and when Safari should save cookies from websites;
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.